Translate

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

back in australia

My first day back to Australia I had to get a phone and get a bit situated.  The next day, I immediately went to the beach so that I could snorkel.  It was wonderful to be back in the water and see all the beautiful sea life.  It was strange though.  From all the times I went snorkeling last time I was in Australia, I probably saw only 3 or 4 sting rays for the entire year.  My first day out this time around, I saw 4 sting rays.  After  I saw the forth, I decided it was time to get out of the water.  It just didn't feel right.  Unfortunately, I didn't get to see the port jackson shark that I normally saw 2.5 years ago.  Hopefully I'll be able to see it soon!

blue grouper

school of fish

weird looking fish

sting ray

school of squid

shelly beach

not too many people, PERFECT!!

my favorite flower

colorful loret

nice views

another good jump off point for snorkeling

England

France

Argentina

Argentina

Argentina

Argentina

Argentina

little ducks that hung out with us

Austria

Argentina   7210

Argentina

Argentina   7212

burning man...beach style

No comments:

Post a Comment