Translate

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Back to California (for just a couple days)

I flew from Georgetown, Guyana to Los Angeles, California but I had a quick layover in Panama City.   I used Copa Airlines.  So far I have photos of flight attendants from 4 different airlines.  The people next to me on the plane were really nice and just finished their trip in Panama.  The day I got back home, my dad wanted to get a new car.  I went with him and didn't expect that we would be going home with a new car, but he was able to get it.  The people who worked at the BMW dealership were really nice and very enthusiastic to know about my travels.  I had a bit of jet lag and was extremely tired, but they were so happy to hear about my adventures and see some pictures.  So, of course I took their photos too.  I arrived home super early on Saturday morning from my trip and I'm leaving for Australia Tuesday night.  Very quick turn around, but I'm really excited to go snorkeling again!

Panama

Panama

USA

USA

Philippines   7200

Vietnam

deliciousness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment