Translate

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sloth Sighting and House Party Cayenne, Guyane

Earlier in the day my friend and I walked through Rorota Nature Reserve.  As we were arriving to the parking lot I mentioned that I wanted to see a sloth.  Five minutes into our walk my friend looks up and spots a sloth!!!  It was awesome!!  Unfortunately it was quite high up in the trees.  The last time I saw a sloth in the wild was in Costa Rica and it was in arms reach.  Nonetheless I was very happy to see the sloth. The next evening we went to a house party.  Everyone was so very nice and I had great time talking with everyone!  Thanks everyone for participating!!


hello mr. sloth


up close

i made bread from plantain, unfortunately it was a bit dry :/

had to put on my friend's carnaval mask

France

La Reunion

Senegal

France

playing with fire

France

France

France

France  7160

France

France

France

France

Germany

Belgium

France

France  7168

No comments:

Post a Comment