Translate

Friday, January 22, 2016

Cayenne, French Guyane

The first day I arrived to Cayenne, I walked around the city. The views of the ocean were great!  The heat in the city was almost unbearable, but then when I walked around the beach, the ocean breeze made it so much better.  Then I found a nature walk just outside the city that was really nice.  Then the next day I went to the Mont Muhury beach.  It was wonderful and there were no tourists!  Actually no one else was on the beach.  We were able to have a nice picnic and enjoy the water.  It was great!

palm trees in the center of the city

first beach view

monument to celebrate the end of slavery

all the religions getting along

view of the city from there was great

after the nature walk ended up at this beach

no one else around

reflections

beautiful 

rock hopped instead of taking the same way back

delicious mango..after this a vulture like bird came and sat next to me, a bit scary

only turtle i saw on the trip

weird fruit in the forest 

giant millipede 

another beach

Mont Muhury

NO ONE

only if it had blue waters......

clear waters

France

France   7152

No comments:

Post a Comment