Translate

Thursday, September 1, 2016

childhood friend

On Monday, it rained a lot and the rain produced a wonderfully huge rainbow.  Unfortunately the camera couldn't quite capture the beauty of the rainbow.  With my eyes I was able to see that after the first purple in the rainbow was green again, blue and purple.  It was wonderful.  Today I went to see a childhood friend of mine that I haven't seen since we were around 13 years old.  I randomly met her last week and we decided to have coffee today.  It was great because I was able to see her house, meet her five year old daughter, and see her husband and newborn again.  I am sure we will not let years and years go by without seeing each other. I have a feeling we will be seeing each other a lot more.

the huge rainbow up close

very big rainbow

Czech Republic 7615

Czech Republic

Czech Republic

Czech Republic  7618

No comments:

Post a Comment