Translate

Thursday, September 29, 2016

karlstejn vinobrani

The first time I went to the vinbobrani in Karlstejn was 4 years ago.  It was when I first started my blog.  The vinobrani was the first time that I asked random people if they would wear my glasses.  I had an excellent assistant that day.  This time I went with my friend and her boyfriend.  I focused more on drinking the delicious burčak and eating grilled smoked cheese.  It was such a beautiful day. I only got 1 photo of a person wearing my glasses, but it was definitely a cool person.

steam train

walking to the wine festival

holding an owl

walking to the castle

people dancing

people in costume

castle up close

people in costume

the king

the queen

this should've been the queen

on the river

performers

snake out of the basket

lady dancing with the snakes

lady dancing with knives

Czech Republic 7643

kids playing the drums very well

sword fighting

grilled smoked cheese

walking back to the train station

No comments:

Post a Comment