Translate

Friday, March 10, 2017

Venezuelan for lunch and opera at night(Praha, CZ)

The weather was nice, so I decided to go into Prague for the day.  I met with some couchsurfers for lunch at a Venezuelan Restaurant (the same place I went a week before).  I wanted to eat the arepas again.  They were delicious like last time, but were made a bit different even though I ordered the same thing, haha.  After lunch we walked to the John Lennon Wall and there was a new addition to the wall.  Then the couchsurfer I was with told me that he was going to the Opera.  I always thought that tickets to the opera were expensive, so I never thought of going to one.  He told me that there were some cheap seats available, so I decided to join him.  We watched Mozart's Don Giovanni.  It was really interesting and so impressive that the actors were able to sing at the same tempo as the translations and memorize the whole act that was 3 hours.  It was great.

Czech Republic

USA 8030

Brazil

Venezuela

Poland

Poland   8034

John Lennon Wall

beautiful chandelier 

my ticket for Don Giovanni

1 comment: