Translate

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Budapest, Hungary

The last time I visited Budapest was 4.5 years ago when I visited a friend whom I met while we were both teaching in Georgia(the country).  Now a friend of mine, whom I met while teaching in Japan 3.5 years ago, is living in Budapest so I decided that I should visit again.  It was a 7 hour bus ride from Prague.  It was a bit long, but the bus was so comfortable and had individual tvs like on planes so it wasn't too bad.  I had a wonderful time catching up with her and walking all over the city.  I also went to a ruin bar with some couchsurfers to check out the nightlife.  Then the next evening I went to a story telling thing which was pretty interesting.  On my last day, before my long bus ride, I went for a walk to the statue of liberty to get some great views of the city and to enjoy the spring day.  It was so nice to be able to walk in such beautiful weather before my journey back. I had a great time in Budapest, until next time.


reunion after 3 years!

Hungary 8058 
nice blue skies

statue and real life

walking to buda

nice steeple 

cutie!!

parliament building 

church

gothic style 

reminded me bit of the church at the castle in praha

nice view of the city behind us

looked like a building from a fairy tale

thai food in hungary......hahah

thickest hot chocolate ever

Tunisia 
Greece   8060

France

France

France

USA

England

Argentina

Argentina

England

Brazil

Poland   8070

USA

USA

another day for a walk 

close up

great architecture 

Italy   8073

inside the market

on the way to the statue of liberty

trees blooming

spring is in the air

statue of liberty

ferris wheel

the danube river

langoz

No comments:

Post a Comment