Translate

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Flight from Prague, Czech Republic to Tokyo, Japan

My flight from the Czech Republic had a 6 hour layover in Milan.  I was able to enjoy some delicious gelato at the airport.  On the flight from Milan to Tokyo, I met a really nice couple who was celebrating the woman's birthday in Japan.  I gave them some advice for their trip and I hope they had a wonderful time.  A couple days after landing in Tokyo, I had to go to my work orientation.  During the lunch break for the orientation a couple of co-workers and I walked to the Sakura Festival.  Unfortunately the weather wasn't that nice, but there were a couple trees that had some beautiful flowers on them.  I can't wait for the trees to become fully in bloom.

Turkey

Italy  8075

sakura festival

beautiful flowers

cloudy day

USA

England  8077

gorgeous sakura!

No comments:

Post a Comment