Translate

Monday, April 17, 2017

Sakura and Hanami (Japan)

The sakura has exploded all over Tokyo and has created many beautiful sights all over the city.  It's been a while since I have been in Japan during the spring time, so I took lots and lots of photos.  Two Saturdays ago I went to go Harajuku early in the morning for a photo shoot for a project that my friend had.  It was so strange to see how quiet Takeshita street was and how trucks were able to drive down the street.  It was quite cold and rainy.  And just yesterday the weather was absolutely beautiful.  It was very sunny and warm.  I organized a picnic at Yoyogi Park for some couchsurfers because there was another event in which people had to PAY the organizer.  I thought it was ridiculous, so that is why I organized the picnic.  It was a fun and relaxing day.  Then afterwards I met up with a friend whom I met in the Czech Republic that was visiting Japan, small world.

beautiful sakura at ueno park

sunset at ueno park

USA  8113

sakura near my apt

next to the creek

so many trees next to the river

ueno park again

petals in the water

so many people were on the boats

little bit of blue skies

nothing but sakura

late bloomers in shinjuku park

some small bamboo

shinjuku park

yellow/greenish flowers

so fluffy looking

dark pink

darker pink

purple flowers

Egypt

USA

Japan

Japan

CS picnic

Japan

Turkey

USA  8120

France

Sweden

Japan

Philippines (already pictured)

Japan

Germany

Switzerland

Japan

at the end of the picnic

Italy

Italy  8129

Italian guys as a Japanese couple, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment