Translate

Friday, February 16, 2018

Galentine's Day in Prague

I was looking for events that were happening in Prague, and I happen to come across a Galentine's Day event. (A Parks and Recreation reference apparently, US TV show).  I had no idea what it was, but the description looked pretty interesting:  breakfast/dessert potluck with drinks, games, and a "gift" exchange.  The event started at 6:30pm, so I decided to go into the city a little bit earlier and walk around.  It was a nice but chilly day to walk around.  At the event I met a good group of girls and we all had fun playing the games I brought.  I think the game "Spot It" was the biggest hit.  At one time we had two tables going with a game on each table and everyone looked so intense, it was hilarious.  It was a great night and I hope to go to more events in the future.  Maybe a potluck, or a games night?

Charles Bridge from Letna
Zizkov TV tower in the distance
India
Russia
pancakes for dinner
eggbake
truffles and cookies
chatting and drinking
USA
France  8700
USA
USA
USA
France
France
USA
Vietnam
playing games
USA
USA
USA   8710
USA
USA
everyone together

No comments:

Post a Comment