Translate

Monday, February 26, 2018

Forest Walk and Games

I invited some people to come to my place to play some games and go for a walk in the forest.  We played Spot It at my place and it was so funny to see how intense some of the people got while playing.  Then we went for a walk in the forest.  Most of the snow was gone from the trees, but there was still snow on the ground. To my surprise, a snowman that I had made with some other friends a couple weeks ago was still in the same spot.  No one had destroyed it and it didnt melt.  It was a huge shock.  If it was in the United States, I am sure that it wouldve been destroyed, haha.  Then we walked to a cafe in Ricany and played some more games.  It was a great afternoon.  Thanks to those who came!

concentrate!!

im pointing at the snowman, but its a bit hard to see

walking in the forest

Brazil

Czech Republic

Poland  8733

No comments:

Post a Comment