Translate

Thursday, March 8, 2018

TEAtalks: Cafe Psychologique: Time

I had the monthly schedule for the cafe, A Maze in Tchiaovna, and came across an event that peeked my interest.  I studied a little bit of psychology in university, so I was interested how the topic would be presented.  The topic was about time and ironically the event started a bit late.  It was interesting to hear different people's perspective about time and the talk was organized quite well.  I think one thing that might have made the event even better than what it was is if the audience had more of a chance to break off into groups and discuss what was being discussed.  However, I was really pleased with the event and I look forward to going to more in the future.

Taiwan
the speakers
Wales   8735
USA
Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment