Translate

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Korean Food and Lucy's Birthday (Prague, CZ)

My friend told me of an all you can eat Korean food event going on at a restaurant called Pocha.  It had been a while since I had some Korean food, so I decided to go even though it was a bit expensive for what I was getting.  It was quite good though.  After dinner I went to a friend's birthday party.   There were so many Brazilians there, I had no idea that there was a Brazilian community in Prague!  I was even able to meet some professional soccer players.   Thanks for the invite and I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!

tteok-bokki
Ukraine  8760
South Korea
beautiful Brazil birthday cake for the birthday people
Israel
Brazil

Brazil

Czech Republic
Slovakia
Slovakia
Brazil
Brazil
Moldova  8770
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Russia
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil  8780
Brazil
drinks

2 comments:

  1. I love your photos and was so happy that you joined us on our birthday party... xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm happy that you like the photos!! thanks for the invite!! i had a great time!! see you again!!

      Delete