Translate

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Nordkapp, Norway

My parents had been wanting to go to the Nordkapp for some time.  My parents finally decided that this summer they would go.  Unfortunately, my father wasn't feeling the best, so he told me that I had to take my mom to the Nordkapp.  My mother and I flew from Prague to Tromso.  Then we took a bus from Tromso to Alta.  Then another bus from Alta to Honningsvag.  From there the Nordkapp wasn't too far.  We were able to go to the very top of Europe.  The Nordkapp was beautiful and we met some really nice people there.  It was definitely an adventure I will never forget.  One piece of advice if you are taking the bus from Tromso to Alta, download the transportation app and buy your bus ticket on the app.  You will save a LOT of money doing it that way.  I thought it was very interesting that if you paid with cash on the bus, you would have a *cash fee* and pay more. 

Netherlands
Netherlands 8940
finally at the Nordkapp!
gotta get a photo of me wearing the glasses at Nordkapp!
Germany
Germany
Germany
beautiful view
Netherlands
view from the top area of the cable car in Tromso
beautiful views
almost 10pm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment