Translate

Friday, June 22, 2018

Friend's visit to the village (CZ)

It's been 8 years since I have seen a friend of mine and we were lucky to catch each other in the Czech Republic at the same time.  A lot has changed since we have seen each other.  She brought along her new addition.  She came to visit me in the village.  We went for a nice walk through the forest to a lake.  On the way there we saw a cherry tree, so we picked some cherries.  On the way back my friend was determined to get more and asked if I had a ladder.  So, we went back to my place, picked up my ladder and picked a LOT more cherries.  The cherries were delicious.  I made cherry jam and cherry strudel which were awesome!

beautiful
Canada/USA
lake Juracek
such nice colors
Somalia/Canada 8938
1st cherry batch of the season

No comments:

Post a Comment