Translate

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Kutna Hora, Czech Republic

My father's coworker and a friend of mine are visiting me in the Czech Republic, so of course I had to take them to one of the most visited sites, Kutna Hora.  It was a beautiful day and there weren't that many tourists.  We were able to walk around Kutna Hora and take in all the beautiful sites.  The only area where it was super crowded was the bone church.  Since I have been in that place several times I decided to just wait outside.  However it was the first time that I saw that they were looking for other bones and we were lucky enough to see what they had uncovered.  It was really interesting.  Then at night we went to the local pub in the village to enjoy some live music and drinks.  It was a great day!

great view
"Charles Bridge" in Kutna Hora
USA
USA  8935
Czech Republic
Santa Barbara Church
in front of the bone church
finding new bones!!!
maybe a child?
beautiful views
dancing at the pub
cheers!
more dancing
twirling
night out in the local pub

No comments:

Post a Comment