Translate

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Wroclaw, Poland

The last time I went to Wroclaw was 5.5 years ago.  I really liked the city because of the layout and relaxed atmosphere.  I decided it was time to go again because it's just a 5 hour bus ride from Praha.  I also wanted to eat some pierogi and rose filled donuts.  The place I stayed was in a perfect location.  I had wonderful company who is also an amazing photographer, delicious food, great views around the city and perfect weather.  It was an awesome weekend.  Another thing that is great about Wroclaw is that they have bronze dwarf statues all over the city.  It is really fun trying to find them.  I ended up finding 69 of them around the city.  There is actually an app that you can get on your phone and see all the locations in which the dwarfs are placed around the city.  In total there are 515 dwarfs!!!!!  Until next time Wroclaw!!!

cool building
lots of statues around the city
a dwarf friend and a rose filled donut
the biggest group of dwarfs
haha, so cute!
dwarf taking a photo of a dwarf.  of course i had to put my glasses on it!
helping them
with papa dwarf
of course i had to be a dwarf too!
just doing what the dwarf is doing!
papa dwarf again

cute baby with farm animal statues
the weight distribution for this statue was impressive
someone trying to crush a dwarf, haha!

1 comment:

  1. Really great post nice work i love your work and its really helped me in my research.Thanks
    Tour geologico di Lampedusa

    ReplyDelete