Translate

Monday, May 21, 2018

Edinburgh, Scotland (Part 1)

I was able to get a round-trip ticket to Edinburgh for just $100.  I couldn't pass it up because it was a place I have never been to before.  I was extremely lucky with the time that I stayed there.  I stayed there for 5 nights and it only rained for one hour that I was there.  There was one day that I forgot to put sunscreen on, and I got a tan line from my sun glasses.  Who knew that you could get a suntan in Scotland??!!!

one of numerous bagpipers I saw
so green
loved the architecture

Dean's Village
nice viewpoint in Dean's Village
Celtic crosses in a cemetery
pyramid in a cemetery, last time I saw this was in Chile
South Korea 8900
India/Scotland
nice view of the city
yellow everywhere
hiking up Arthur's Seat
England
Belarus  8903
view from the top
beautiful sunset from Arthur's seat

No comments:

Post a Comment