Translate

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Desperate Comedians Prague, CZ

Earlier this week I met with a friend whom I met 6 years ago in Armenia. We were both there for Easter vacation from our job in Georgia (the country).  It was a beautiful day and a great day to catch up.  First we walked around Vysehrad and went to the beer garden there.  Then we walked to naplavka and sat by the river.  Last night I went to a Desperate Comedians event that my friend was hosting.  There were lots of comedians doing their thing making everyone laugh.  It was a good night.  I will definitely go to another event.  Thanks for the laughs!

USA
beautiful day
close up of the castle
my friend being the MC for the comedy event
Czech Republic
USA
India
Czech Republic
jokes
all the performers
England
Slovenia 8899

No comments:

Post a Comment