Translate

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Couchsurfing Meeting Edinburgh, Scotland

I have been to several couchsurfing meetings around the world, so I wanted to check out what a CS meeting would be like in Edinburgh.  It was the first time that at a CS meeting there wasn't a person from the country represented.  Most of the people I met were nice, that's all I'll say.  Since this is the last post from my trip in Scotland I would just like to mention what a wonderful time I had.  The weather was really beautiful, I truly got lucky.  I even got a tan line from the one and only day I forgot to put on sunscreen!   There were so many interesting and beautiful sights, plus I got to eat some great food.  Edinburgh is a place I would like to go to again.  Until next time!

USA
Italy
Italy
Italy   8920
Spain
Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment