Translate

Monday, May 21, 2018

Feeding Squirrels (Edinburgh, Scotland)

On my second full day in Edinburgh I went to the Royal Botanical Garden.  It was really beautiful and there was free entry.  The trees were in bloom and everything was green.  I also managed to feed some squirrels from my hand.  They were so cute.  There was a "squirrel man" who led the squirrels to me.  He has been going to the park for 2 years now, 3 times a week to feed the squirrels.  Obviously the squirrels trust him.  Then I went to Portobello Beach to watch the sunset.  It was a nice and relaxing day. 

little waterfall in the garden
nice pond
tree in bloom
so cute!
he looks like he got caught doing something
Scotland  (a squirrel is in his pocket!!)
eating from my hand
adorable
another angle
green
Germany  8905
very long beach
sunset at Portobello Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment