Translate

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Refufest: Vegan Workshop Prague, CZ

I needed to pick up the painting I created the previous week at the Fluid Art event and I noticed that there was an event happening the same day that I needed to go to the Refufest office, so I decided to join.  I actually tried my first vegan sandwich last month and I was surprised how the textures and taste were so similar to "real" ham and cheese.  I am not vegan or vegetarian, but I am interested in learning more healthy recipes.  Who knows, maybe one day I will become vegetarian.  I don't really eat that meat anyways.  On the menu for the Vegan Workshop included three dishes: buckwheat flour muffins, steamed veggies with dressing and quinoa with veggies.  The muffins were made with bananas and carob.  Then they were topped with date syrup and coconut flakes.  They were delicious!!!  The dressing for the steamed veggies was made with roasted sunflower seeds and tasted AMAZING!!!   I was surprised how many people were fed with the amount of food that was cooked.  Everyone was quite happy with the food.  However, it took much longer than expected and I had to eat my food quickly and run off to catch my last bus back to the village.  It was a nice event. Until next time!

the chef who was actually too camera shy to wear my glasses......
prepping the veggies
Russia
Nigeria
England
Czech Republic 8890
Russia
Russia
almost done with the preparation
table setting
yummy muffins
the dinner table

1 comment:

  1. I have been visiting your recipe blog from past 3 months. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "Refufest: Vegan Workshop Prague, CZ" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites vegetarian restaurant mandya | veg restaurants in ooty

    ReplyDelete