Translate

Monday, October 8, 2018

Being Interviewed for a Japanese TV show (Shinjuku, Japan)

I needed to catch up with a friend of mine because she is leaving Japan for good next month.  Since the weather was nice, I thought it would be a good idea to go to Shinjuku Park.  It was the first time that I have been there and everything was green. I usually going during the spring time when there are nice flowers or in fall when all the leaves are red.  As we were leaving the park, we were asked to be interviewed for a Japanese TV show talking about our favorite photo taken in Japan. They asked if we had any interesting nature or food photos.  I decided to show them a photo I took last year, when I had blue ramen.  My friend chose a picture she took the night before on a walk.  Apparently, we will be on TV on December 1st. I am looking forward to seeing what footage they will use.  After our interview we walked around Shinjuku and had dinner in Korea town.  The food was delicious.  The next day the temperature got up to 33C, so I went to Enoshima.  I wanted to be on the beach and enjoy a nice swim.  I couldn't believe that I was able to swim in the ocean in the Northern Hemisphere in October!!!!  It was such a great day and I got to enjoy a nice sunset.


my friend showing the Latvian flag I gave her

China

Japan

China  9165

A Big Hello Kitty

Halloween decoration

Enoshima

the sun was able to come out from the clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment