Translate

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Tokyo Giants Game (Tokyo, Japan)

My original plan for the weekend was to go to the Czech Festival on Saturday and to go to the Tokyo Giants baseball game on Sunday.  However, with the typhoon warning for Sunday, I decided to go to the game on Saturday.  It was the first time (out of 4) that I didn't get a free gift and the first time that the Giants lost (from when I have been to the games).  Even so, it was quite fun because of the FANATICS that were standing in front of me.  They knew so many of the cheers and were singing all the time.  My friends and I didn't know any of the songs, but we just repeated what they were saying.  It was really a lot of fun.  Probably the most fun I have had at a game.  The game was quite exciting with the final score being 7-8.  It was the perfect place to be because of all the rain.

play ball!
Japan
second to last home game!
cheer leaders!
Japan
Japan
Japan
hands in!
USA  9160
USA
USA
Sakamoto!

No comments:

Post a Comment