Translate

Friday, November 23, 2018

20 Year Reunion Tokyo, Japan

Last month, my mother attended a reunion with her friends from junior high school.  She met up with a friend of hers that I knew when I was a child.  My mother told her that I was in Japan.  The lady and her daughters wanted to a have a reunion with me.  It had been 20 years since I have seen them.  It was great to catch up.  We went to Cicada, a Mediterranean Restaurant in Omotesando, for lunch.  The food was delicious.  I had the fish tagine.  We talked about what he had done the past 20 years and it was really impressive to hear that one of her daughters is now working for the United Nations.  The other daughter will volunteer in Tanzania next year for two years. I will definitely try to visit her during that time!!!

Japan
Japan
Japan  9203
it was nice to see you again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment