Translate

Friday, November 23, 2018

Squirrel Park Machida, Japan

The weather was really nice on Saturday, so I decided to check out the Squirrel Park that is kind of close to my place.  The entrance fee is 400 yen. Its a small place where people can go into a closure and buy sunflower seeds to feed the squirrels. I decided to bring peanuts to feed the squirrels.  Since the squirrels eat sunflower seeds all the time, they loved the peanuts.  It took a while to feed the squirrels, but once they found out I had peanuts they jumped on me.  It was quite surprising because they didn't jump onto anyone else.  I had 2 or 3 squirrels jump on me.  I was lucky enough that there was a couple close to me because I asked if they could take a photo of me and sure enough they were able to capture the moment when the squirrel was on me.


all their little homes
jump
in a lil boat
close up
found a walnut
squirrel apartment
tree house
peeking out
entrance and exit
fat ground hog
guinea pigs
cute painting
beautiful park just in front of the squirrel park
entrance of the park
paintings outside
squirrel on my leg
its on me looking for more peanuts

No comments:

Post a Comment