Translate

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Snow Day Happy New Year (Czech Republic)

There was a lot of snow fall in the first week of the year.  The snow stuck in the village but not in Praha.  I decided to make a cute snowgirl with my glasses.  Then I decided to walk around in the forest and take photos of the beauty.  It really seemed like I was in a winter wonderland.  My favorite photo from the day was the picture I took of the sheep that had just had its face in the snow.  It is absolutely adorable.  It really was wonderful to enjoy the beauty of nature. 

Miss Snowgirl
end of my street
sooooooo cute!!!
blasted with snow
winter wonderland
thin branch holding a lot of snow
stream
restaurant juraček
nutrie
Jan 10th 2019
cold lake
amazing branches
so much snow for thin branches
another stream

No comments:

Post a Comment