Translate

Monday, November 4, 2019

Dia de los Muertos (Prague, CZ)

My friend invited me to join her for the Dia de los Muertos festivities in Prague that was happening on Saturday.  I had never celebrated it, so I was really looking forward to it.  I painted half my face for the event.  There were so many beautifully painted faces at the event.  I wish I took more photos of people.  However, the pictures I took were pretty great.  We listened to mariachis play and then we were part of a parade that went all the way to the Old Town Square.  It was quite funny to see the faces of tourists and locals as we were walking.  I am sure they were shocked at all the painted faces and live music that was walking down the street.  Then we went to Las Adelitas for the party in the restaurant.  It was quite fun and a great first time celebrating Dia de los Muertos. 

my face
the set up for Dia de los Muertos
another display inside the building
Viva Mexico
Russia
the first location
Russia  9890
Russia
painting up for auction
close up
Mexico
singing
mariachis
close up of the singer
beautiful
parade through the streets
front of the parade
so many people
Mexico
Colombia
Colombia
Mexico   9896

No comments:

Post a Comment