Translate

Friday, January 8, 2021

First Snow Day of 2021

This past Wednesday I went from Praha to Ricany and there was a HUGE difference.  When I left Praha there wasn't any snow.  When I was in the train I saw a tiny bit of snow in the outer parts of Praha.  As soon as I got to Ricany, it was pure white.  There was snow everywhere.  It was so beautiful.  It snowed even more overnight, so when I woke up there was snow everywhere.  I had to even shovel some snow in the garden.  I went for a nice walk in the forest and took many beautiful pictures of the snow.  It really was a wonderful sight to see at home.   I didn't need to travel 2 hours to see the snow, it was literally in my backyard.  Now I am waiting for there to be a proper snow day in Praha so I can get some pictures of the city covered in snow.  Hopefully it will happen this year!

                                                                    walking into Ricany
snow hair
                                                                walking on my street
                                                                woke up to this!
                                                    there was even snow on the clothes line!
                                                                entering the forest
                                                                            all white    
                                                                         snow on the tree trunk
                                                                    no one in sight!
                                                                        small stream
                                                             some kids made a snowman
                                                                a small shelter someone made





                                                                                icicle 


                                                wanted to take an artistic photo with the snow
    






                                                                happy with being petted 


No comments:

Post a Comment