Translate

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Zampassky Most, Jilove u Prahy

This past Sunday, my boyfriend and I went to visit the tallest stone bridge in the Czech Republic.  It wasn't too far from Prague, so it was the perfect day trip.  It was quite cold and Prague was full of snow.  I was expecting that the bridge would have a lot of snow as well, but it didn't.  The bridge it 41.73 meters tall and it was made in 1898-1899.  It was nice to explore somewhere new.  This time last year I had my last carefree trip before the whole covid situation.  I wonder if traveling will ever be the same.  I am so thankful that I was able to do all the traveling I did in 2019.  I don't think it will ever be as easy ever again. 

 

                                                                        quite tall bridge

                                                                       icicle from a fallen tree
                                                                         life is about balance

                                                            lucky enough to see a train pass by
                                                                           and there it goes......

No comments:

Post a Comment