Translate

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Golf and Burcak

It had been a long time that both Leos and I had a day off together during the week.  He had been wanting to go to the driving range to hit some balls, so we decided to go.  The last time I went to the driving range was when I was studying in South Africa.  There was a driving range next to the dorms I was staying in and it was a great way to escape every day life.  Since I never had proper lessons I definitely have a unique style of hitting the ball.  I only really noticed it after I had Leos take a video for me.  I didn't really care how it looked because I was consistently hitting the ball over 100m.  Afterwards we went to get burcak at Petrin.  It was a nice afternoon.  (Plus I made some brownies with Carolina Reaper peppers that are both delicious and SPICY!!)

                                                                        devilishly good









No comments:

Post a Comment