Translate

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Zoe Robbins (Prague, CZ)

Leos and I decided to walk around the city to see what the day would bring.  First we went to a sandwich place we had never seen before that had picturesque sandwiches.  Then we checked out a church that is normally closed in the center.  It was nice to see the interior.  Next we walked along naplavka.  I got some free samples from Kaufland from their veggie options.  Then we enjoyed our first burcak of the season.  However, it was a bit too sour for my taste.  Since it was a warm day I wanted to eat some bingsu (Korean shaved ice).  Then we went to a Japanese event where I was able to get some books for my students.  We were a bit tired from all the walking around the city, so we went to Letna to relax.  We laid on the grass for a while.  When I sat up I saw what looked like Zoe Robbins sitting within earshot of us.  I wasn't 100% sure if it was her, so I decided to just say her name and if she turned around I would go up and talk to her.  I said her name and sure enough she turned around.  I went over and talked to her.  She was super nice and I was able to get a photo of her wearing my glasses and a photo of her.  She is currently filming season 2 of The Wheel of Time.  The first season will be shown on Amazon Prime in November.  It was a nice day.

                                                                   
                                                   picture worthy, but not very practical to eat
                                                  we went inside a church that is normally closed
                                                        Kaufland was giving away free samples
                                                                      first burčak of the season
                                                                        hand made from cans
                                                                            nice chairs
                                                                        got to eat bingsu
                                                            Zoe Robbins (New Zealand 10,168)
                                                                   got a pic with her  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment