Translate

Friday, October 29, 2021

Free Berlin Walking Tour

Whenever I don't have plans in a big city I check out the different options for free walking tours.  First I tried looking for Sandeman's free walking tour, but they only had a Spanish option, so I came across Free Berlin Walking Tour and signed us up for it.  When we arrived to the meeting spot at 10am we were surprised on how many people were already there.  There were probably 50 of us there.  It was definitely the largest walking tour I have ever been part of.  We thought that at some point we would probably leave the group, but the tour guide was REALLY great so we stayed for the entire tour.  It should've been 3.5 hours long but it ended up being 4.5 hours. The weather was really nice and believe it or not, my face got sun burnt.  I can't believe that I got sun burnt at the end of October in Germany!!!  After the tour was over, we went to a couple spots the guide recommended us to check out.  Then we went to the East -Side Gallery to check out the art. For dinner we went to a garlic restaurant.  It was a really great day!

                                                                    very BLUE BLUE skies



















                                                                    free water in a can I got







empty wall space


                                                                        nice chai latte

                                                                    part of the 50 of us
                                                        bullet holes in the wall from the war



                                                         rumors said Hilter could be buried here

                                                 Leoš got his curry wurst and I got my bratwurst












                                                                deep fried garlic cloves
                                                                        garlic pasta dish
                                                                    stinky chicken meal

No comments:

Post a Comment