Translate

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Snow and Flowers

It was crazy to see how much snow had covered Prague in such a short amount of time.  Everything was white.  I had to walk around and enjoy the views.  There were a few flowers I saw that were covered in snow. I'm sure that nature is so confused with what is going on with the weather.  The crown jewels were still on display and I was curious how long the line would be in the snow.  The line wasn't as long, but it was also much later in the day when we saw it.  I couldn't believe that people were still waiting in the cold to see the jewels.  I am happy with the picture I saw from my student, I didn't need to wait in line for it. 






                                                                         flowers and snow
                                                                            so white
                                                                            cold but happy
                                                                        Praha in snow
                                                                      trees starting to blossom
                                                                  line for the crown jewels
                                                                                the line
                                                  the line was much shorter than on Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment