Translate

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Boat Day Turned into Food Festival

I saw an advertisement for Vltava Day and was excited to enjoy the day, like I did in 2019.  I organized an event with some ladies expecting to go on a free boat ride, just like I did a few years prior.  Last minute, I looked at the web page for the event and it mentioned something about reservations.  I didn't think it would be necessary because I didn't need to do it the last time I enjoyed the event.  However, I made a mistake this year, it was needed.  I met a few ladies and walked to the waterfront.  It was a bit difficult to find the area, but then I remembered where it was the last time.  Unfortunately, we couldn't get on any boats without a reservation.  Luckily, there was a food festival in Karlin, so we decided to go there.  However, I took a quick detour to a museum that had free entry for Vltava Day.  Then I joined the others at the food festival.  A few needed to leave, but the others joined me for a walk.  We went to an "interesting" cafe, then another cafe and finished the day off at an Easter Market.  In the end it was 7 hours.  It was a great day!  One day we will go on a boat ride!!



                                                                            the group
                                                  inside the museum next to the Charles Bridge



                                                                            Brazil





                                                                            beef rendang
                                                                    North Macedonia
                                                                            Greece
                                                                        Czech Republic
                                                                                Spain  10,320
                                                                  Easter Market at Andel

No comments:

Post a Comment