Translate

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Last Full Day in CV

Leoš and I really liked the beach next to the pier in Santa Maria.  It required a nice walk into the city, plus the sand and water were a nice color.  We stopped in a store and I was able to get my favorite soda from Brazil. We enjoyed laying on the sand for the last time on our trip.  Leoš and I booked the nice restaurant again and while we were waiting for our meals, I saw that there were people in nice outfits.  I wanted to take a picture with them, so after we gave the waitress our order we left the restaurant for a few minutes to get the photos.  After I took photos with them, so many other people were doing the same thing.  Our meals came and I ordered different things from the menu to try them out.  They were good.  After dinner we watched the show and had a nice time.

No comments:

Post a Comment