Translate

Friday, November 17, 2023

Pruhonicky Park

It was a public holiday and I didn't want to just walk around Praha.  I was in the village, so I told Leoš to try to find something interesting near the village.  He did a great job.  He found Pruhonicky Park and it was just a 10-15 minute drive from the village.  It was such a nice park and it was great to see the autumn colors.  There were many paths you could go depending on how much you wanted to walk for the day.  I asked my father why we haven't been to this park and he told me that we went when I was five years old.  There is no way I remembered it, so I am glad that Leoš found it.  I would love to go back in spring and see the botanical garden.   At night, there was a concert for the National Holiday at Wenceslas Square.  My friend was taking photos for a band, so she got to be on stage.  I signaled for her to take photos of Leoš and I in the crowd, and she did.  It was a nice event and I am happy she told me about it because Leoš and I might not have gone if she didn't.  It was a nice and eventful day off of work.































                                                               can you see Leoš in the tree?
                                                                            close up






                                                            swan eating the algae












                                                             mushrooms growing on a tree


                                                           music event at Wenceslas square
                                                                mma star Jiri Prochazka
                                                                rapper Vladimir518
                                            my friend in the red jacket taking photos for the band
                                                                   Leoš and I in the crowd

No comments:

Post a Comment