Translate

Saturday, November 11, 2023

St Martin's Day

St. Martin's Day is supposed to be with snow, but I think it's been a very long time since that has happened.  Leoš likes to get goose for the occasion, so we always just go to a restaurant for it.  There is no way I would cook a goose.  We checked several different restaurants, but we decided to go to the same restaurant we went to last year.  This year I was able to get goose breast and it was super gamey. It was nice to try, but I do not know if I will get it again next year. 

                                                 an H&M kid's shirt with my hometown on it!
                                            finally got my custom made backpack! and bonus pouch
                                        the inside contains material I tie dyed during the summer
                                                                    St. Martin soup
                                                                goose breast-super gamey
                                                                goose leg
                                                                   Japanese bakery event 
                                                                            pikachu bread
                                                            not my tray, someone else's
                                                                            Castle cafe

                                                  

                                                          still long lines outside of Popeyes!
                                                         Korean fried chicken, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment