Translate

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Galentine's Day (7th!!!)

My first Galentine's Day event was in 2018.  I happen to come across it when I was looking for events in Prague.  Little did I know that I would be celebrating it every year.  The first Galentine's event was at a hostel called Clown and Bard and this past Christmas when we were looking for places to have a cookie exchange I remembered this hostel.  I thought that this year I would have it again at the hostel where the tradition began for me.  We had a mixture of savory and sweet snacks, but there was definitely a lot more sweet.  Unfortunately, we didn't have many things for the exchange as in the years before, but it was still fine.  Thanks everyone for joining and see you at another event in the future!

                                before the event, I helped my student write letters with candy hearts
                                                                        Turkey
USA


card table playing UNO
                                                              smallest exchange this year
                                                                        Azerbaijan 
                                                                            Italy  10,436
                                                               7th Galentine's together!!!
                                                            Happy Galentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment