Translate

Sunday, February 18, 2024

Colombian Lunch

My friends, from a project last year, and I have been having potluck dinners since November.  This month, we weren't able to have the potluck, so we went to a Colombian restaurant, El Arriero, instead.  The food was great as always and I was happy that I was able to introduce my Colombian friend to this restaurant.  The look on her face when she was scanning the menu and then eating the food was full of love.  She was so happy to be eating food from her home country.  We had a nice afternoon chatting and eating delicious food.  Hopefully, next month we will be able to have a potluck again!

                                                                        patacones 
chicken steak
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment