Translate

Monday, March 4, 2024

J-Hud Show Airs!!!!

In January, just 2 days before Leoš and I headed back to the Czech Republic, we got to be part of the Jennifer Hudson show audience.  They told us that the episode was going to air on March 4th, so I waited patiently until the day came.  Sure enough the episode aired and here are screenshots from the video on YouTube.  The main video for the singing portion can be found here. The extended version where Jennifer calls me out from the audience and I hug both her and Tichina Arnold can be found here. (at minute 17, 15 seconds) It was such a fun day and I will for sure never forget it.  Because I Said So!!!!

                                         

                                                              there's Leoš in the audience!
                                                                   
on the Jennifer Hudson show website!


I had to wear my glasses while on stage!
                                                                    hugging Jennifer Hudson
                                                                            high five
hugging Tichina Arnold
                                                            amazing piano player

No comments:

Post a Comment