Translate

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

March Potluck

During the day, I walked around the city with my friend and we were able to go inside a church that you normally have to pay for.  Then we decided to grab lunch and my sandwich took too long to make, so I got a free croissant.  My friend was recently in Kazakhstan and brought me back a gift.  It's such a nice silk scarf.  Then I went to the monthly potluck dinner and 6 ladies should've shown up.  In the end 3 cancelled at the last minute, so there were just 3 of us.  I forgot to take photos of the food, but we took a selfie right before calling it a night.  It was still fun and nice to catch up.  Hopefully next month the other ladies will be a bit more reliable.

                                     free entrance to a church that you normally have to pay for
                                   got a free croissant for having to wait a long time for my sandwich
                                             silk scarf from the Chinese embassy in Kazakhstan
                                                                     just the 3 of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment