Translate

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Frisbee Golf

Last week, my friend and I went rollerblading.  It was great exercise, so we did it again today.  However, my rollerblades were digging into my ankle, so it was a bit uncomfortable.  Luckily, I brought my frisbees and we were able to play frisbee golf.  It was quite fun and good exercise as well.  In the afternoon, I had lessons with my students and we made cookies.  She didn't have all the ingredients needed, but I was able to substitute with other things she had in her house and they turned out great!

                                                                let's play Frisbee golf
                                                                        I found a Frisbee
                                                                    cinnamon cookies
                                             chocolate and crushed butterscotch candies

No comments:

Post a Comment