Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Rollerblading

I planned to watch Laura do Open Mic, but unfortunately the location where she normally has it, had something going on.  I had invited a friend to join me. Since we weren't able to watch Laura do comedy at Andel, we decided to still meet and go for Korean food.  The food was great!  The next day, I went rollerblading at Ladronka park with a friend I met while we filmed a commercial with Usher.  I don't think I went rollerblading since that filming, so it was great to get back on the skates.  After a morning full of skating, we went for lunch.  The food was fine, but for the price it wasn't anything special. I do not think I will ever eat at the place again.  Besides the food, it was a great way to spend the morning and I think we will do it more often!

                                                                my dinner
                                                                my friend's dinner
                                                                    soup and drinks
                                                                    Holandsky rizek
                                                                    let's go rollerblading!
                                                                        I made the basket!
                                                                        let's skate
                                                      trying to get the rollerblades in the shot
                                                                      inside a cool tower

No comments:

Post a Comment