A while ago a friend of mine showed me this great place to walk with Amaya. I go to the place quite often. When my parents came to visit us at the apartment, I wanted to show my mom that its possible to see sheep in Prague as well. I have been to this place so many times and the time I go with my mom there was a special event. When we arrived, there were paintings along the main path painted my the residents of the place. When we walked further in, there was a table set up of items you could buy for charity. Of course I had to buy some things. I appreciate that I can go to this place with Amaya quite often, so I wanted to help in any way I could. It was a great day to visit and show my mom the place I go almost once a week with Amaya. There are koi, sheep and birds that she gets to see every time we go.
paintings along the main path
items being sold for charity
wearing the necklace I bought
all the things we bought
Amaya loves to stop and smell the flowers



.jpeg)
.jpeg)





No comments:
Post a Comment