Translate

Monday, September 7, 2026

Summer Deals

This summer and September have been crazy with deals.  My Tastetown app has been crazy with the deals that it offers.  All the food items in this post were for just 1czk each.  I didn't have to buy anything for them to be 1czk.  I literally just paid 1czk and left.  Absolutely crazy!  The bubble machine plus microphone was JUST 22czk. Plus the bubble refill was just 3czk per bottle.  I should've bought more of the bubble machines for her friends the same day I bought hers.  When I tried going back 2 days later all the machines were gone.......


                                                                            sandwich
                                                                    matcha ube latte

                                       the deal included a sauce and they forgot to give it to me
                        got the chicken sandwich a second time and they remembered the sauce
                                                                            lasagna 
                                                   6czk per bottle, buy 1+1 so 3czk each!!!
                                                        everything in the picture cost just 28czk

No comments:

Post a Comment