We stayed two nights in Vienna. The day we arrived, we arrived in the afternoon because we needed to pick my parents up from the bus terminal. The bus terminal in Vienna is shockingly bad. I thought it would be much better, but I was very surprised at how poor it was. After we got my parents, we were able to check into the hotel. We really didn't do much on the day we arrived. The next day was really busy. First, we enjoyed breakfast at the hotel. The egg section for the buffet was quite impressive. I was surprised to see eggs benedict being offered. I was quite happy with that. After our huge breakfast we took the metro to Schonbrunn to walk through the Rustenalle. The park was so nice to walk through. We went to the Neptune fountain and a nice view point of the park. Then we made our way back to the hotel. However, since the weather was quite nice, Leos, Amaya and I went to a nearby park. After a bit of sun we went back to the hotel. Leos was tired so he stayed in. I was hungry and wanted to grab a bratwurst so I took Amaya with me. I thought it would be a shame to just go back to the hotel, so I decided to wander around a bit. I am so happy that I did because I ended up in the main square. I couldn't believe it. I finally recognized that I was in Vienna a few years ago. It was nice to explore a bit with Amaya. We even made it for Sunday mass in St. Stephen's cathedral. We only stayed for a few minutes because I needed to get Amaya back for bed. It was a wonderful day!
yummy bar
matcha chocolate getting out of hand!
so many pumpkins in the fields































































No comments:
Post a Comment