Translate

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Feb 16th

This morning I saw a beautiful rainbow that took up the whole sky.  Why I didnt take a picture, I have no idea.  Probably because it was too early, haha!  For lunch my friends and I went to a Brazilian buffet in Manly called Brazuca.  It was very good!  Then we went to Shelly and then I had to go to work.  It was another busy Saturday.  Three really busy days in a row at work!!  Thanks to everyone who participated.  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!!!



some awesome brazilian food

amazing view of manly from my friend's apt
Hong Kong
Hong Kong

Brazil
Australia 
Australia 
Australia 
Australia   1650
Australia 
Australia 
Hungary
Hungary
Australia 
Australia 
Australia 
Australia 
Australia 
Australia   1660
USA
Australia 
Australia 
Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment