Translate

Friday, February 8, 2013

Feb 8th

I just bought a new waterproof camera and I wanted to test it out.  The quality of photos aren't as nice as my canon, but it'll do for this project.  I was able to get 2 new countries with the photos I took tonight.  It was much easier to take photos tonight at work because I wasn't managing. The last group of customers insisted that I needed a photo with my glasses as well, lol.   It was a very early night, so I was able to go out with some friends. Thanks to those who participated.  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject. Thanks!!


Australia 

Australia

Australia

Australia

Australia

Australia    1560

Tonga

Tonga

Australia

Australia

Australia

Australia

Australia

picture they took themselves 

they made me pose as well

cheesecake my friend made(havent been able to try it yet!)
Australia  (birthday boy)


Germany 

Ecuador    1570


No comments:

Post a Comment